Lazie spin this for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie spin this for me

MP Andrew Holness came out on TV last wek and told Cliff Hughes in an interview he has not had any discussions with his PNP counterpart Patrick Roberts over the violence that has been escalating in the constituency and has no plans to either.

He told the interviewer "there is a problem of trust" and he was very upset with the type of politics that Roberst was practicing.

Now on Sunday Roberts had his chance to say his piece and to be honest I need a translator to understand Patrick but thats another thing.

here is the clincher he tells Cliff Hughes that he and Holness has actually been in conversation a lot. he says that Holness has a brother who is an aspiring dance hall artiste and Holness has called him several times to get help for the brother who goes by the stage name 'Higher Mystic'.

Roberts says Holness has asked for the brother to do a song with Beenie Man and he has helped to facilitated the process.

Even Cliff Hughes had to laugh at that one..Holness has no time to sit down and discuss the sad situation in the community as he does not trust Roberts but he has time to ask for help to further his brother's career.

Mek me hear the spin now nuh?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Lazie spin this for me

You ever see Lazie a spin nothing yet? Lazie keep it real bossman. I don't know anything about what Roberts said, but I'm awaiting Mosiah's reaction to the Holness saga last week, before commenting on it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What you doing playing hide and seek? Are you saying you dont trust Roberst and that he might be lying?

I have never met Holness but I have to go with senior reporters who have decribed him and "real thug".

Even Bruce has come out in chasting him for his behavior last week, how can you organise a JLP demonstartion when the PMi was trying to get a peace march in the area?

As for Joan Gordoin Webley,seems she only knows one kind of politics and did not realise the 10 years she was away fom the isaland, things had started to change.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I never said he was lying. I'm not in a position to say he is or isn't.

Yuh know what mi like bout unuh comrades? Unuh only have mouth fi the JLP, meantime unuh religious leaders continue to abuse unuh and unuh tek it wid a smile. How the saying guh? Anything for that for the good of the country (PNP).

Listen ... Holness was wrong not to have shaken the hand of Blair, but he corrected himself and then extended his hand to Blair. Yuh is a church man, what the bible teach about forgiving? What the bible said about turning the other cheek? Mi notice yuh waan bash Holness but act as if Blair is above criticism. A nuh nothing, nuh suh unuh program.

Ask Blair how many JLP reps have written to him and how many of them has he responded to? No forget it, unuh nuh interested in the truth. I'm aware that Bruce told Holness to apologize, I didn't hear him to pick up the tone to say he was chastising Holness .. suh I'll stick a pin on that. As I see it, he was late as the fact that Holness had attempted to shake Blair's hand showed that he saw he was wrong.

Who said Holness organized the demonstration? I heard him in an interview and he said he didn't plan it. Are you calling him a liar?

What did Joan Gordon Wembley do wrong? To say that the MP has not represented the people is tribal politics? SLAP yuhself Sickko. Why would she want to unseat the MP if she thought she was doing an excellent job, as many of you want to think?

No? Its not that? Its because she spoke of the communist arm in the PNP? So its fair for reps in the PNP to talk about the JLP, but its tribalistic if the JLP talks about the PNP? Why you and others want to attack the woman for what she said but fraid fi point out what Portia did? Yes, she need to focus on her campaign, but I don't see the big deal. Has there been a split in the party? Note who within the PNP supporting Portia.

Tell me something Sickko? How has things started to change in the last 10 years? Stop fool yuhself. Pay attention to Portia ... then talk to me.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Aah, finally we get around to the spin, this was what Iasked for in the first place and it took you all of two posts to get to it.:P
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Spin? Yuh cannot be serious.

Comment

Working...
            X