RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obviously a biased view has been missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on sass, where can the security forces
    get the resources to build a duplicate of those
    narrow buildings then practice and train in order to negotiate who isn't
    hiding criminals or aiding the criminals. someone from a garrison told me he had no choice but to fire m16 whilst living in one (80s that is though).

I think you should be advocating for the dismantling of garrisons then we take the security forces to task on training and intelligence.

Comment

how do you dismantle a garrison? Bulldozing the houses?

Those narrow passage are not unique to Tivoli.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh tink Tivoli have narrow passage? Yuh nuh see some ghetto yet! Tivoli is much more negotiable than many communities.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie, Tivoli is not a place yo can read bout yo affi experience....
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Tell him cause yuh ah bigga showa
            fi him.

Comment

damn Jawge, if man nuh support PNP, dat mean dem a claim JLP...yo cyaa think 2 dimensional boss
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                Lazie, Tivoli is not a place yo can read bout yo affi experience....
                I don't want to experience it Yuttie ... wouldn't want to be there to be mistaken for a criminal. If y'all don't have a problem with innocent being killed then ....
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuttie...dat introduction to critical analysis class has set you apart!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuttie you seem to forget but
                    when you first came on the site, you affiliated yourself with the JLP. I know you will deny it and call me a liar but that's life.

Bless.

Comment

JAWGE, I said I was a TG football team supporter and from that everybody drew their conclusion, at no point did I make political solidarity .

Comment

there will be casualties in WAR, make no mistake, Jamaica is at war.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                          there will be casualties in WAR, make no mistake, Jamaica is at war.
                          Its easy for us all to say that ... I wonder what will be the reaction if that casuality is your family?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

either high jump or long jump! god bless college!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              either high jump or long jump! god bless college!!!!
                              Hey yuttie still work a Sears Mine him run yuh ova wid a John Deere truck
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

yo can construe the arguement any which way yo want...

there will be blood

Comment

Working...
                                X