Mob allegedly kills robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mob allegedly kills robber

Mob allegedly kills robber Wednesday, 16 January 2008 An alleged robber was killed in Portland on Tuesday, after he was attacked by a mob in Hart Hill.

The police report that the man was caught breaking into a house.

The householder raised an alarm and residents went to his assistance.

It is alleged that the man used a fish gun to scare off the residents and attempted to run.

He was held and beaten.

The man was later found in a gully suffering from chop wounds.

He was taken to the Annotto Bay Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Mi wonder if mi family couldn't just hold and fist him properly till police come?

but you see how the neighbourhood deh pon watch? Man can still left them door open a Hart Hill and dem place deh.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Real contryman a guh pon move wit spear gun

Comment

maybe he died from the fall? allegedly chopped to death or alleged robber?

anyway...when yuh fire spear gun ....any little chance of begging for mercy goes "poof".....a simple "duh mi a beg unnuh, mi naw dweet again" would have been the way to go!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

People dem no show nuh mercy at all. Dem tings used to gwaan one time in Old Breaton. Dem people used to be quite organized, and once a person cried out for help, literally dozens of people would appear from the shadows armed with dem cutlass.

Sometimes dem would convene a trial, and the person would be sentenced after they were "convicted". Back then a burning tire was the preferred execution technique.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X