X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death In Tivoli: A Pictorial

http://www.afflictedyard.com/death_in_tivoli.htm

Gruesome!
    Two photos *seen to show that bullets where going in and out! ...i.e. bullets made entry marks and exit marks that could be observed by the direction in which the punctured metal was bulging.

...unless that which was *seen to show actually occurred where representation of shots fired by the same party at different time periods from different locations - (some where fired from the outside and some where fired from the inside?) - left such marks?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Gruesome!
      Two photos *seen to show that bullets where going in and out! ...i.e. bullets made entry marks and exit marks that could be observed by the direction in which the punctured metal was bulging.

...unless that which was *seen to show actually occurred where representation of shots fired by the same party at different time periods from different locations - (some where fired from the outside and some where fired from the inside?) - left such marks?
      Since you're Port St. Lucie CSI .... which photos are those? I don't have a trained eye for such thing.

What I find interesting is that everything that moved get killed ... the fly on the bowl seemed to understand that ... all now him nuh move.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Karl: Two photos *seen to show that bullets where going in and out! ...i.e. bullets made entry marks and exit marks
        Karl, an untrained eye like yours observed that from the pictures?
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Since you're Port St. Lucie CSI .... which photos are those? I don't have a trained eye for such thing.

What I find interesting is that everything that moved get killed ... the fly on the bowl seemed to understand that ... all now him nuh move.

Have you ever seen a nail puncturing zinc?
          Well I know for a fact...having seen same that bullets going through metal and wood leave a 'sink'/indentation on the side from which the bullet came/was fired...and leaves the metal or wood bulging outwards on the other side/side of exit!

The exit side usually leaves 'petal-like' 'serrated jagged edges'! (My description! ...my fumbling to explain as best I can!)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl check the pics with
            shots on the top floor. Why were the security forces shooting elevated? Was it that they were returning fire or the innocent ones were running from ground level to escape via the roof? I'm no expert so I will just have to take what's said.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              Karl check the pics with
              shots on the top floor. Why were the security forces shooting elevated? Was it that they were returning fire or the innocent ones were running from ground level to escape via the roof? I'm no expert so I will just have to take what's said.
              One correction Jawge! "innocent ones" Don't forget the "" afterall ... nuh pure criminal live dung deh? Pity dem never kill a few more.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie you said that the cops should have killed
                more (your first statemant on the matter. Dig the archives)

Comment

Lazie you said that the cops should have killed
                  more (your first statemant on the matter. Dig the archives)
                  Kill dem yes! Nuh pure criminal live down deh? Mi a hear the public defenda a express concern bout what him seeing ... wha the fock him talking bout? Dem ni g g as nuh deserve fi live. Him nuh hear say tourists a swin in 5hit watah a Mammee Bay? Him need fi earn him pay.

Comment

Karl check the pics with
                    Looked at those marks also - but, who fired the shots?

Do you know that it could be possible in all the confusion/ruckus that someone lying on the floor, in an effort to keep attackers at bay 'just open up to frighten'?

I have a friend who was in Vietman who told me that flat on his back in a foxhole under attack where he was afraid to stick his head or hand up he just openned up on the sky!

In New York I also worked with a retired Jamaican cop who told me of coming under fire in that area along Collie Smith Drive near Boys Town grounds and only the driver and a few others stayed upright as they tried to flee! The rest of his patrol ruined the roof of the bus they were in. He said it was an unregulated rule that you add to the sound of fire power coming from your party to let the enemy keep low - be cautious!

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                      Karl, an untrained eye like yours observed that from the pictures?
                      Untrained?
                      Don't think so! I have seen...looked carefully at the pictures and have in the past looked closely at indentations made by bullets on zinc, wood and in concrete walls!

Been to the 'range' while at school. Fired from my dorm at bottles on the tank at school!

Spent many, many years going through Payne Avenue, Greenwich Town, Delacree, Jones Town, Hannah Town, Upper King St, Arnett/Boys Town, Duhaney Park and other places where evidence of past gun damage was in Jamaica parlance "common assault"! 1968 - 1990!

Comment

suh them crap on the ceiling of the van?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So who shot the cop and soldier?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            suh them crap on the ceiling of the van?!!!
                            ...according to that retired cop - tore it to shreads!

Comment

So who shot the cop and soldier?

Friendly fire...or enemy fire?
                              I do not know?

Comment

Working...
                              X