OH Btw, yuttie jog your memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH Btw, yuttie jog your memory

and see if you can remember an incident that you described on this site about jewelry beeing stolen from you and a relative. Sorry boss some things just stay with me.

huh?

Jawge yo knock yo head, mi no wear jewelry boss, ear rings maybe, but that's about it..

jawge mi really start wonder bout you.

which relative?
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

My last post on this: Yuttie weren't
      you the one that posted how some guys rob both you and your relative and you had to contact your "showa" affiliates to address the matter?

Okay I'm the Liar. let it rest.

Comment

your right, YOU are a Liar.

I've NEVER EVER been robbed in my LIFE...
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Ok, boss. I mistook you for another poster.

Comment

no prob

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
              your right, YOU are a Liar.

I've NEVER EVER been robbed in my LIFE...
              Really? Or yuh in denial? Yuh pay taxes? Me and you dweet its called extortion ... Uncle Sam and dem dweet its called taxes.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hehe, yo right especially NY taxes, a dem adi king pin

Comment

Suh a never you post bout meeting the girl in the bar who was kissing you and the next thing you know you wallet gone..or was that another poster
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

mi want unu leave Jawge enuh...hehehe

Comment

Working...
                    X