• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Tivoli this time is different

27 people killed last time 5 this time
    No guns found last time
    No police shot last time

Police claimed it was all criminals the last time, This time they came out early and said it is possible for innocent people to be amongst the dead.

Nobody was put to lay down in the sun for long hours
    They took them to station and held them within the time the law give them.

The public defender onto the case early
    It is a big difference, while the operation may not have been everything everybody desire, and the police and shodier need to be investigated and see what is went wrong, it is at least encouraging as oppose the last time.

A bet crime rate drop by about 10-15% fi this year as Bruce seems like him serious.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    27 people killed last time 5 this time
    No guns found last time
    No police shot last time

Police claimed it was all criminals the last time, This time they came out early and said it is possible for innocent people to be amongst the dead.

Nobody was put to lay down in the sun for long hours
    They took them to station and held them within the time the law give them.

The public defender onto the case early
    It is a big difference, while the operation may not have been everything everybody desire, and the police and shodier need to be investigated and see what is went wrong, it is at least encouraging as oppose the last time.

A bet crime rate drop by about 10-15% fi this year as Bruce seems like him serious.
    I must admit, I've been a bit unfair to the police ... they quickly admitted that mistakes were made and that innocent person(s) was/were killed.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They also said they would make restitution re the damaged property.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        They also said they would make restitution re the damaged property.
        Yes, thats true.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

****************!!! a whey a gwa'an dis thursday morning yah?!!!! all the warm fuzzy hugs....BRUCE a UNITE peeple!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I just knew you could say it better than anyone Yes, Bruce/Orette a UNITE FORUMITES
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Weird, huh?

But you know, even after all this group hug thingy, and the acknowledgment that the police operated differently this time, we still have 5 people dead, in an operation that, to me, looks a little over the top, despite all the differences.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X