Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Victoria's Secret sending me info

I never asked for....Spam mail?

SIGH, Guess I will be late for work today....might not even show up....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

maybe it linked to some a dem other sites yuh visit...like leather 'n' lace r us?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL, never heard of that one..you got the URL handy?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko - ongle you and you alone know the ansa to that question.

BTW couple years ago, there was a store called Victor's Secret; Victoria Secret brought a lawsuit against them because the names were too close or some nonsence like that.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I know about those lawsuits, not that one in particular, Victor's Secret might be a tad too creepy for me, maybe a certain poster here might be more familiar.

Wehad at least two suh law suits here...there is a restaurant on Half Way Tree Road called McDonalds long before the American fast food store came here, they tried unsuccessfully to get the locla store to change their name.

Kemlani mart used to be called K-Mart and also Bashco used to be called Costo and both lost lawsuits to US companies.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

there was a pet grooming place in boca raton which called themselves "furdines"...burdines tried unsuccessfully to sue them.....suit dismissed because they offered different services and one could not mistake one for the other.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Somebody give dem yu name. Is you did cause the shortage in Mobay? Just asking.

Comment

Exile - sshh - yuh can't buss people secret suh pon International forum
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  I never asked for....Spam mail?

SIGH, Guess I will be late for work today....might not even show up....
                  Yuh gwane dress up?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I recall the incidents, only by reading the news, my passport and immigration papers will show I was off the island at the time...trying to recall where I was then but I traveled so often last year I cant remember now.

In December when i went to Philly I guess they saw so many entry records for 2007 that they set me to the Secondary Inspection room to clarify that I was not living there nor was I a drug dealer.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Nice slick excuse - you could have been hoarding the goods for your pending trips
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

maybe they were buying trips....

Comment

Working...
                        X