The JLP pawn is no heroine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JLP pawn is no heroine

Stop the damn foolishness...read the Observer article again and you will see the woman's strong ties, genetic and otherwise in the JLP.

For all she has gained in the banking industry,and they say she is very bright etc, who will hire her now?

Unno keep dodging my question from which day when...who will pay her bills,w ho will pay for her children's school fees, will the JLP give her a job?

Heroine my ass......stop chat fart
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: The JLP pawn is no heroine

Who cares about her ties to the JLP? Use yuh brain Sickko, hate her all yuh want ... the woman did a noble thing. Yuh people dem ripping off the country and because of her it is exposed. Heroine any way yuh tek it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh have time fi argue wid di cretins that are part of the problem.. not the solution.

Yuh tink the PNP could stink suh fi suh long if dem nevah have supportah ah pretend seh tings smell nice and a build smoke screen and light incense ?

Is wha duh yuh.. I hope this rotting corpse of a Govt drag down di whola ah di supportah dem inna a deep hole.. since dem luv it suh much mek dem bury wid it.

Comment

Sickko (10/7/2006)Stop the damn foolishness...read the Observer article again and you will see the woman's strong ties, genetic and otherwise in the JLP.

For all she has gained in the banking industry,and they say she is very bright etc, who will hire her now?

Unno keep dodging my question from which day when...who will pay her bills,w ho will pay for her children's school fees, will the JLP give her a job?

Heroine my ass......stop chat fart
        It is the same way you are dodging the issue of the PNP being the main item. Once again your bias is evident. I think most agree that the woman should be fired. However them still happy that the woman expose the corruption of this govt and the fact that they are trying to insult the intelligence of the Jamaican people.

Comment

A wonder why this a happen? if nothing wrong is done. The PNP has proven itself to be one corrupted entity that has damaged the chance of any growth to Jamaican economy by wasting people money, cronyism, lies and defending ineffiency. If the PNP could have grown Jamaican economy by 3% every year they were in office Jamaica wouldn't be in this debt problem it is having and more money could have been spend on social service and development. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=news_byline>Cabinet meets to decide PNP official’s fate</TD></TR><TR><TD style="HEIGHT: 9px"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=news_summary><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellPadding=0 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SPAN class=news_summary>RJR News understands that Cabinet ministers are still locked in what has turned out to be a marathon two day emergency meeting. </SPAN>

<SPAN class=news_body>Highly placed sources say the lengthy discussions centre around the multi-million dollar donations to the People’s National Party (PNP) by Dutch oil-trading company Trafigura Beheer, which was brought to public attention by the Jamaica Labour Party.

Cabinet is reportedly also discussing the involvement of public functionaries named by the Opposition.

The meeting is said to have begun on Friday and went on until 2:00 Saturday morning.

The talks resumed at 10:00 Saturday morning.

The sources say the fate of one prominent PNP official hangs in the balance.

</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hate her Lazy? Why? I dont even know the woman..why would I hate her, right now I pity her as I have been asking from long time now where will she get another job and who will pay her bills, hopefully she wont have to dip into her pension to pay bill big like mortgage if she has one.

One newspaper says she is the wife of the deputy Mayor of Falmouth, I have never heard of this fellow but I hope his pockets are deep.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Read the Observer editorial today and you might get a better understabnding of what it means for professionals in certain industry to behave at a high standard of ethics.

I suspect you have no idea what ethics mean.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

As I told you yesterday, in the real world the Whistleblower Act could have protected her. I must admit Sickko, I'm very much disappointed in the way you defending this. Gosh ... even Karl had to be honest. Better yuh duh like Balla and nuh say nothing on the issue.

The woman that exposed what was happening at Enron considered how she would pay her bills? The woman stood of for what she considered was right and based on how you been defending the corrupt gov't in this, you disqualified yourself to talk about ethics.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sickko (10/8/2006)Read the Observer editorial today and you might get a better understabnding of what it means for professionals in certain industry to behave at a high standard of ethics.

I suspect you have no idea what ethics mean.
                  You are so hilarious. Once again you continue to dodge the issue of the PNP. You really need to be more mature and less bias. Even Mosiah is available to identify what is going on.

I have already said the lady should be fired so clearly it looks like you are just trying get some insults in. As somebody who is a sports journalist in Jamaica you are certainly in no position to tell me about ethics. Hopefully you will be able to mature and have a proper discussion at some point in time.

You need to throw away the bias.

Comment

Lazie (10/8/2006)As I told you yesterday, in the real world the Whistleblower Act could have protected her. I must admit Sickko, I'm very much disappointed in the way you defending this. Gosh ... even Karl had to be honest. Better yuh duh like Balla and nuh say nothing on the issue.

The woman that exposed what was happening at Enron considered how she would pay her bills? The woman stood of for what she considered was right and based on how you been defending the corrupt gov't in this, you disqualified yourself to talk about ethics.
                    It is quite embarrasing that the man doesn't even see anything wrong with how he going on about this topic. If him nuh think him bias mi really nuh know what to tell him. All now the man nuh address the main issue.

Comment

And this is where you completely missed my point, as I said in another post, this has nothing to do with PNP or Government but what the woman did.

As a journalist, I walk that thin line every single day for the past 24 years, you think is lickle offers I get and for lickle money, or benefits that come my way?

And I see others taking the offers and the benefits and I have lasted longer than many of them and some now cant even pick up the phone and call people form either side of Gordon House as they made their beds long time ago and laid in it.

I think if you really give yourself some time you migth see my point...as for others....well I leave them in their own fogs.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (10/8/2006)And this is where you completely missed my point, as I said in another post, this has nothing to do with PNP or Government but what the woman did.

As a journalist, I walk that thin line every single day for the past 24 years, you think is lickle offers I get and for lickle money, or benefits that come my way?

And I see others taking the offers and the benefits and I have lasted longer than many of them and some now cant even pick up the phone and call people form either side of Gordon House as they made their beds long time ago and laid in it.

I think if you really give yourself some time you migth see my point...as for others....well I leave them in their own fogs.
                        It has a lot to do with the PNP and you have yet to touch that.

ANybody can see that the woman should be fired. People are still happy that she exposed the corruption. As I said to Lazie the way she did it was wrong. A formal report should have be made. Why is your only focus on this lady?

Comment

Its clear Sickko gonna be stubborn on this. Wonder if him know that the company said it wasn't a donation? Nuh worry, if it was a JLP gov't he would see the problem. As a matter of fact, Sickko, imagine it was the JLP.

Comment

Working...
                          X