My nomination for the new Information Minister is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nomination for the new Information Minister is

Lambert Brown! This bredda willing to take one for the team. When a man willing fi mek an ass of himself .... hey ... him deserve it.

“What I understand the Prime Minister to be saying by that is that it wasn’t done properly, it shouldn’t be done at all." How dis man yah negotiate on behalf of people?

From the day I hear him defending the raiding of the NIF I conclude he gottoo many hugs and kisses.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: My nomination for the new Information Minister is

Same Lambert Brown who said he voted for JLP last election and was on a JLP platform telling them how to beat the PNP???
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

What? You want the job? Based on yuh performance this weekend yuh nuh need nuh resume. Even Karl affi hold a seat.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You skirting my facts but anyways.,..I hear from well positioned sources that the PNP have heard of Karl and are getting ready to make him an offer- whether he will be able to do that and juggle the RB Forum admin matters is left to be seen, plus there is the matter of finding suitable accomodations for him as well as they hear he is used to the finest things- he he he
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Well, when dem see how him couldn't spin this latest episode them may change dem mind. Your performance now .... expect a call from Portia!

Comment

I think Burrell would call me first as the next JFF press officer before Portia call me....
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X