RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder, are these words still relevant today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder, are these words still relevant today?

"I promise to stand up for Justice, Brotherhood and Peace, to work diligently and creatively, to think generously and honestly, so that Jamaica may, under God, increase in beauty, fellowship and prosperity, and play her part in advancing the welfare of the whole human race."

Are members of the government aware of these words? Stand up for Justice? Whats the Attorney General's view on this? The more I think about it, only in Jamaica this mafioso entity could be allowed to govern.

I see Sickko gone silent on the issue, oh well, as RJR indicated, "PNP mum on Trafigura millions"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: I wonder, are these words still relevant today?

And what is the JLP's position on that verse? Stay deh tink corruption and all things bad are only found in one place.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

See, the difference between you and I is you trying to be balance, I'm just keeping it real. Growing up, when one of yuh sibblings get out of line, did you get punished for it too? When its the JLP's time for scolding, then so be it. Too many of you trying to be a scale. Get real.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

HAHA! Okay, Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X