No announcement yet.

Has the banking sector collapsed yet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the banking sector collapsed yet ?

I hear it has been set back about 25 years. Depositors are lining up at the various Banks to withdraw their monies in fear of Bruce Golding and the Labourwrongs

Heh, heh.

Some characters on this board exemplify what is wrong with Jamaica... see no evil, hear no evil...

When one character speaks up.. vilify it.. Smutty Perkins..

Long Live Mutty and all those that shine the spotlight on corruption, injustice and incompetence, especially in the face of massive power imbalance (Gods)... mi know nuff man fraid fi talk bout Principalities and Powers..dem have nuff skeleton inna dem closet or dem open to victimization.. few have what they call FU Money.

RE: Has the banking sector collapsed yet ?

isn't the type of transaction which took place under Colin Cambpell not more danger to our banking system?

Isn't that called Money Laundering? I wonder if Sickko can deny that? In the States money over 10 Thousand $$$ in any account is suspicious and I know you have the same law in Ja.

I wonder if people in the bank, maybe the same lady reported it to the necessary authority and nothing is done, or it is not the first time such transactions took place so she decided to go to the opposition.

I hope the contractor General not only investigate this account but all other for these people who work with the state and is politically connected.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X