the hypocrites cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hypocrites cry

we need to get rid of corruption but when members of their party is caught in the kitty we defend them to the ground and try to use everything to justify the means.

If this is the case how is it we going to get rid of corruption. Get rid of corruption but only on the other side right? It is the responsiblility of both the PNP and JLP to root out corruption and if the are too big or pig headed not to do then I am sorry but in the long run the country of Jamaica will only suffer because of the lack of proper investment, the lack of development and infrastucture, the lack of a growing ownership class and it will result in the continuation of devaluation, lack of growth in the GDP and huge debt and deficits. Is this the future of our country?

It maybe hard but a just reality. In order to make a better Jamaica we need more people like Mister Christie and people who want to make a real difference for their country. Big up the informers them too this morning, it is for a better and more transparent Jamaica.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

RE: the hypocrites cry

What corruption you speak of Sass? Based on the postings of JAwge and Sickko I'm starting to wonder if anything wrong occurred. Must be a CC thing. I guess Co(n)lin Campbell just missed his family mek him was forced to resign.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X