Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickkoooooo!!! HELP!

Portia need yuh expertise.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Sickkoooooo!!! HELP!

LOL, LOL---I take that as a compliment that my skills can be used by my party...no aplogies at all
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

My party? Yuh into slavery to? All the top komrades a keep quiet, hoping it will go away. Yuh need fi step up.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Your problem is that you have failed to acknolwedge that you are a labourite and living the illusion about being neutral and watch dog and all that.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazie has no loyality to any political party,suh if yuh using me as yuh benchmark fi come of the closet, come again. I have voted PNP before, have you voted for any other entity than the Ordah? Yuh ever hear me talk bout, my party? I mek my judgement based on performance, thats why I can keep it real. Because you all enslave yuhself to a political party unuh lack judgement.

Comment

Lazie- STOP! Just stop! Not all of us are that naive!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No .. most of you are!

Comment

Is it Zen Bhuddism? the cause of the enlightenment....
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazie (10/11/2006)Lazie has no loyality to any political party,suh if yuh using me as yuh benchmark fi come of the closet, come again. I have voted PNP before, have you voted for any other entity than the Ordah? Yuh ever hear me talk bout, my party? I mek my judgement based on performance, thats why I can keep it real. Because you all enslave yuhself to a political party unuh lack judgement.
                  Lazie give jokes!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you get the book yet?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin (10/11/2006)you get the book yet?
                      Ordered it and the one by Jamie Lawrence. They should arrive shortly.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X