Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW - where's Karl

haven't seen him around here
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    haven't seen him around here
    Aaaah mam...di wuk a kill mi...

...and I was off to JA July 11 - 18 and had not even time to scratch mi ead! ...but it was good!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Aaaah mam...di wuk a kill mi... das right...blame mrs wallace.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post

Seh wha - Riddim a kill 'im
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

'forward and pyaka""

A di slim thing riddim, Di waterpumpy, or a death inna the Arena a mash him up?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Aaaaah bwoy!
            Fram di odda day mi si seh yuh deh pan form!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              'forward and pyaka""

A di slim thing riddim, Di waterpumpy, or a death inna the Arena a mash him up?
              Sass - yuh may haffi feed him some watermelon, some body mek a post and say the white part of the melon is worthwhile to consume
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

So we have fi go start dash weh the red part now?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X