Worthless Jamaican Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting!
    ...but I would wager a bet that most men would if money was 'tight' bet on selves being able to support the family (find the money to 'put food on the table' and 'send the lady' to school)...rather than bet on the lady being able to 'put food on the table and 'send him to school'

...hell the man would even decide that it is the right thing to do to 'send the lady on first'...

...as gamma said...then on the 'lady graduating' and (I am sure he meant) earning enough do that 'puting food on the table' and 'sending the man to school' then...

Yup! That 'researcher' needs to wheel and come betta!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It's not the best study, but some of our conclusions are equally bizarre! If the woman was being sent to school first and then the man, then why didn't the researcher pick that up? The researcher is saying that the men do not go on to tertiary education, so where does this theory come from, that men were just being gentlemen by sending on the women first?!?!

Then again, maybe the research is solid and was simply shortchanged by the reporting of it. Athaliah Reynolds, whom I assume is a woman, might have just screwed it up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        It's not the best study, but some of our conclusions are equally bizarre! If the woman was being sent to school first and then the man, then why didn't the researcher pick that up? The researcher is saying that the men do not go on to tertiary education, so where does this theory come from, that men were just being gentlemen by sending on the women first?!?!

Then again, maybe the research is solid and was simply shortchanged by the reporting of it. Athaliah Reynolds, whom I assume is a woman, might have just screwed it up!
        There could be many a slip between the aim to send her first...and...
        She may well be sent ...but then comes...? whatever!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The study to me is irrelevant...they're looking at people who can afford to go UWI, whether it's man paying for woman, or woman paying for man, or woman paying for man, whatever...it confusing. I can tell you when I was that age , let's say 18 + I wasn't paying for no woman (girlfriend)to go school, while I was doing whatever to mind her, when I could go myself...call me selfish; right now I have to be paying for two, no mi lie, big daughter jus graduated from McGill, and no. 2 about to start...anyway those are the only females I'll be paying for..

Anyway, why conduct this study? There is more than enough empirical evidence to demonstrate seh man wutliss... how much baby modda man have, how much pickney who don know dem Daddy, it's been documented already...unless he is studying a particular socio-economic group. All I know is four pickney mi have... dat mi know bout.
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X