I guess most people in JA gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess most people in JA gone

trick or treating Why this statement? Whilst in JA two weeks ago , I went to the pharmacy to buy souvenirs (my mom always look forward to whatever I bring back; likes my tatse) anyway I saw this beautiful young lady going through the costumes. I the curios one could not help but ask, she said she was shopping for costumes for a haloween party. I said excuse me? this is jamaica, she said it doesn't matter they celebrate halloween too. I asked where she was from and she told me KGN (I said okay). I told her to enjoy her holloween. Maybe it's because I was raised in the country but when I was in Mobay, no one celebrated halloween. I knew nothing of Halloween until I came to the states. I guess Mo and the ress ah yaad crew out trick or treatin. Wha dem say; yuh tek him outta di country but yuh cyaan tek.... (poor mi)

RE: I guess most people in JA gone

This Jamaican trick or treating business is a recent development Jawgie. We might as well have Halloween man. Candy rules! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

come to think of it, I already have

the man for the job LOL

Comment

Jawge I think you should start Halloween out in the country. Where you come fram again? From whatI hear you aren't even Jamaican and have not stepped one foot inna de country. Is who you? - T.K.

Comment

Yuh is sample, Mi move mystic man so it

will look like I wasn't there. To be honest mi mom was prodding me to go to Mexico ( I always talked that i wanted to visit mexico) then my idrin called and mentioned the mother of all parties. I said I will use one stone to kill two birds (see my dad at the same time). I will give Ja a break now though, unless something really exciting comes up . Halooween? mi nuh celebrate it here much less yaad (my son would have to go over to his moms' house if he wants to celebrate Halloween) Boss bay peeple funny bad; maybe if cornwall had something to do with halloween then they might think about it LOL

Comment

Just bustin' your chops man.

I went to Mexico once. To Cancun actually. To be honest it is too damn humid. So humid it was just not worth it. Give me Jamaica's dry heat anytime. - T.K.

Comment

just wanted to see the pyramids that's all.

Love Ja bad though

Comment

Working...
              X