Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Duh

Ince and Des Walker have Captained England.
    As I said for France... WOW!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

[quote=Willi;139201]OK so I guess that Africa is NOT black man land then?

I'm not talking about Africa... but Europe and the US.

I guess living in the UK for 4 years is your basis?

Yes my experiences in Europe and the US along with my understanding of history form my opinions on this.

Again, I say that balck man is not the lowest rung in France...Moslem is! Even white moslems from Kosovo and white gypsies too.

That may be so but it doesn't negate my point about the racism of Europeans. I know they have been warring with Islam for hundreds of years.... but they still subscribe to racist philosophies.

Racism is pervasive all over the world...white man just happen to be getting most of the benefit at the moment.

Racism is only effective when allied with power. Without power racism is just a pastime.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Racism is racism.

It its the thought and attitude that counts. Power can be fleeting, attitudes can be intractible.

If Europe is not white man land, how can you say Africa is black man land?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Racism is racism.

It its the thought and attitude that counts. Power can be fleeting, attitudes can be intractible.

If Europe is not white man land, how can you say Africa is black man land?
          Disagree.

Yes... theoretically racism is racism.

However we live in the real world... not a theoretical one. If whites were all stridently racist but had minimal economic and political power... would non-whites be particularly concerned?.....NO.

In this increasingly flat, globalized world... concepts like natural home have little value. Location becomes increasingly irrelevant.

What matters is intellectual, economic and political power....nothing else.

Comment

Don,

This is a discussion better held in person.

One day perhaps we will meet up in NYC or some such place and hammer it out.
            Matters not what makes people concerned...truth is still truth.

Needless to say I disagree vehemently. Spiritual considerations actually trump all of the above things you mention. Besides, there will never be a lasting solution based solely on intellectual, political or econ considerations. That is where the fallacy lies...IMHO.

Comment

Working...
            X