Should there be cause for concern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should there be cause for concern?

It just happens that some PNP MPs and caretaker candidates that wasn't supporting Portia in the presidency race are now being undermined. All of a sudden they are being replaced by other candidates, even though some of them were elected by the delegates in the constituency.

Now, if Portia can do that to her fellow comrades, what would she do after winning the 5th term, to constituencies that voted JLP?

Balla, can you address this? Jawge .. nuh bother, you gonna turn this into who banned books in the 60s.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Should there be cause for concern?

I can only be glad dem a replace Harry Douglas in South East St.Mary.

I don't know Miss Fourkison in West Portland but it seems like Daryl Vaz heat up the race so hopefully they will have a good candidate to replace her.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Miss who ?

Is Harry being replaced?

Comment

[quote]Lazie (11/3/2006)It just happens that some PNP MPs and caretaker candidates that wasn't supporting Portia in the presidency race are now being undermined. All of a sudden they are being replaced by other candidates, even though some of them were elected by the delegates in the constituency.

Once again your ignorance is coming to the fore

So Len Blake supported Peter

Who Did Doreen Forbes, Donneth Brown-Reid or Winston Green support ?

Portia is removing no one

At this point PNP has no Candidates/Caretakers what we have are SELECTEE's who were told after the selection the grounds on wehich they can be replaced. A selection exercise does not make one a candidate its only one step in the process. A sitting MP was on radio saying he was selected by just over 300 delegates - his constitiency has more than 10,000 voters so what of the wider constituency ? So the delegates want him but delegates alone cant win a seat.

Brethren try and develop the skill of asking first before concluding

Comment

the woman who a represent Buff Bay mi a talk, mi may spell her name wrong but she resigned from the West Portland Seat.

I read on RJR that Harry will be yanked, and don't tell me a nuh dat mi read.

Harry need to go one way or the other. I have proven him to be a liar bigtime and his constituency has shown no improvement during his time in office.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well thats the media for you

Harry is going nowhere boss

Her name is doreen Forbes nee campbell

Comment

Twist and shout Balla. The trend is there. People who were Solid as a Rock are being kicked to the curb. I heard the interviews on the Big Story yesterday. Lazie not jumping to no conclusion, the facts simply pointed me to that conclusion.

Portia not removing no one? Eh ... if you say suh.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Public Relations is a hell of a job!!
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

ok lazie name 3 of the persons being kicked to the curb (solid as a rock ppl)

Comment

Unfair question Balla. Ask about 3 that didn't support Portia. Buchanan was Solid as a rock! The bredda .. Bredda Anancy ... aka Trevor Monroe replacing wasn't Solid as a Rock but he supported Omar. Senor in NW St. Ann was Solid As a Rock. Remember, he resigned even though he had a change of heart.

Comment

Lazie (11/3/2006)Unfair question Balla. Ask about 3 that didn't support Portia. Buchanan was Solid as a rock! The bredda .. Bredda Anancy ... aka Trevor Monroe replacing wasn't Solid as a Rock but he supported Omar. Senor in NW St. Ann was Solid As a Rock. Remember, he resigned even though he had a change of heart.
                      Which Buchanan ? There are about three in the PNP political process and 2 are MP's - so pls be clear.

Trevor is replacing Dr. Winston Green and you are right he didnt support solid as a rock and HE DIDNT support Omar Davis - so where do you think that leaves him? (again I say ask questions boss)

So apart from Len Blake you havent put one on the table ...........

Comment

The same one Roger Clarke want to replace. Oh ... before yuh start playing cricket with the spinning, the man himself admitted being solid as a rock.

You telling me the political analysts got it wrong about Green? Okay, I will reluctantly give you that one. Twist all you want Balla, yuh know that Lazie right, you just won't admit it.

Whey Sickko deh? Would what happening in the PNP be classified as Ball Room Brawl?

Comment

how can Roger replace someone who never got the job ? Roger is seeking to replace Karl Blythe

We look on candidates based primarily on winability boss

Comment

Who did the delegates elect to represent them? Roger Clarke?

Comment

Lazie (11/3/2006)Who did the delegates elect to represent them? Roger Clarke?
                              Learning is a process - so what was imparted earlier may be used here

I explainerd that the selection is a part of the process - not the process

over 2000 delegates how many voted for him again ?

Comment

Working...
                              X