Why do our politicians have such an attitude when the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do our politicians have such an attitude when the

public have a right to know? Is di same wrenk way people like Pickersgill and AJ use to gwaan, dat's why dem on di loser end of the aisle. Dem lucky dem still in parliament! Hyacinth has no business learning from the wrenkest of the lot.

Actually, what she said as recorded by the Gleaner seems mild to what she bleated out on CVM last night. Outtaordah man!

Di deal nuh look good, even if it is! She need fi undastan dat!

A wondah if Clovis a guh draw har a raise har frack ovah har 'ead tuh?

"I would suggest that persons who are going to continue such narrow political mischief that they enrol in the evening college I have for adults," Bennett said. "Maybe when they enrol here their darkened, backward, politically motivated sensibilities are likely to be softened or altered." -Hyacinth Sketel Bennett

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ead/lead3.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Yes it must be investigated and dealt with.

This is the kind of thing I do not support nuh matter which party in power.

If it is a good deal it still don't look good. What they need to do is make the truth come to light and it is properly investigated. I asked for the same thing under the PNP and so too under the JLP.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X