Some info for Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some info for Lazie

After you took in the guess work by the media and swallowed it fully let me give you a brief insight as to what is happening there

A witness in a murder trial was approached with the aim of getting him/her not to testify the witness refused to back down and was shot , this led to a reprisal killing that led to community feud. One side of the fued felt that the leadership of the area (a PNP area was being unfair in dealing with the issue) so they did that public charade politically

As I tried to say to you there is no political fued in East Kingston

RE: Some info for Lazie

Suh are the residents in the community telling lies then?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh ever see any community residents come out on TV and say the man killed by the police was indeed a criminal?

You can get ppl to say whatever you want - it was only a handful of ppl on TV boss

Comment

I know that constituency issues are preventing what should have occured a long time ago.. gentrification of the downtown waterfront providing a civilized corridor from the International Airport.

Since the PNP have demonstrated the really mean "..ANYTHING that will keep them in power.." we should create some mirror constituencies farther east in the 12 mile area and remove the blockage that is PNP politics from the long overdue development of the downtown waterfront and environs.. it is rather silly to have to worry about being able to make it alive to catch a flight or get home from the Airport in 2006... won't even talk about an undeveloped waterfront of the Capital city going on 17 years now...

Comment

People face nuh show pon radio boss. Since week quite a few ppl from that area have called in complaining about what is happening down there. Wait, yuh gonna tell me that was orchestrated? If so ... by who? Remember you told me the JLP not counting on that seat.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X