Well Massive, I am on line again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Massive, I am on line again

Congrats to the forum oranizers on the new forum.

However, it has taken some time to get used to. However, I would like to give a warning to folks who work at large corporations,particularlyin the US, about using this kind of forum. This would be considered a like a blog so people should be more careful about what they post and how it may affect their companies internet policies.

Not sure if I will be posting from work. I may only be posting from home for a while.

Respect

RE: Well Massive, I am on line again

Mac (8/14/2006)Congrats to the forum oranizers on the new forum.

However, it has taken some time to get used to. However, I would like to give a warning to folks who work at large corporations,particularlyin the US, about using this kind of forum. This would be considered a like a blog so people should be more careful about what they post and how it may affect their companies internet policies.

Not sure if I will be posting from work. I may only be posting from home for a while.

Respect
    Why is this forum considerd a blog Mac? Anyway, your use of the other forum and this would is the same when you look at it. If employers were to decide to track your internet activities on the web, they could do it on this as well as the other forum. It is tracking software used to track your internet activities while online that makes the difference, not the type of forum you visit.

It also matters not if you work with large corporations or a patty shop, it is the emplooyer's internet policies you need to be aware of. If you were willing to post from work on the other forum, you can on this. There are only added features to this forum over the other. Otherwise, they are the same beast. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
    X