RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a cover-up in the Peter King saga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a cover-up in the Peter King saga?

<P class=MsoBodyText>By Sean Wordsworth, Freelance Writer

Who was Peter King man?
    A wha dat dem a flim, man?
    Mi hear say some big
    Man name inna de ting, man.
    Anno Bounty Killer, anno me
    And anno Bling, don
    So who was the King man?
    The King man, the King Man – Vybz Kartel

It has been several months since the gruesome murder of Peter King and the subsequent sex tape scandal first hit the front pages of the tabloid newspapers in Jamaica, and discussion of the juicy details of the case fired the imagination and occupied pole position in Internet chat rooms, office conversations and ‘corner-talk’ for several weeks afterwards.

However, in subsequent months, the story has seemed to disappear from the agenda of the local media. Why is this? Is it because it’s not really that great a story? Perhaps there’s no new angle to report on? Or better still, have the powers-that-be decided to be party to the cover up of a paedophile ring involving rich socialites and underprivileged street boys?

The jury is still out on the latter consideration. But in the meantime, XtraNews has been doing some digging to unearth more about just what happened to Peter King, and exactly what is on those infamous tapes.

XtraNews spoke to a policeman, on the condition of anonymity, who admitted to seeing some of the tapes and gave us a ‘blow-by-blow’ running commentary of the ribald activities and the nude, naughty adventures of Messrs. Peter King and company.

The cop denied seeing any entertainers, or sporting stars on the infamous tapes but admitted that he had not been able to view the entire cache of the carnal kinky footage.

“Mi no see everybody, what mi see is just bits and pieces of the tapes and what some big men in this society were doing to both young girls and boys, and to each other...it was disgusting. One of the tapes show them on a boat and there was a little girl and these older men, and the things they were doing to her. When a saw the face of one of the men molesting this little child I could not believe mi eyes. Is a big big man in Jamaica. God know, a feel every pain she feel. I couldn’t watch no more,” the cop confided to a reporter.

And this was just the tip of the iceberg.

“Other scenes were in like a bedroom, and there were men having sex with boys, Peter King and maybe some of him friend dem…it well nasty,” he said.

“The tapes are closely guarded and monitored because they fear that someone will copy incriminating sections and leak it to the media, but nuff big man de pon it…it hard fi get a copy because ah nuff footage de de. Right now, the ting still ah blow mi mind…it bad sey the gay ting deep a Jamaica, but the molestation of the children dem a get outa hand.

“Whe we gone to, eeh? When we the police know and have the evidence but because of the people involve we are sworn to secrecy and can’t do anything about it...or else. Whe Jamaica really gone to? It mek mi shame to be a part of this.

“Mi nah lie, if I eva get the chance a would mek a whole heap a copies and send them out to the media and everyone mek people know what these people that they look up to are doing to children just because they are underprivileged. That is the only way justice will happen, when it blow out big and then them can’t cover it up anymore.”

This ‘Kingfish Affair’ has become such an emotive issue in the country that it has even divided gays, and resurrected concerns about the age-old class concerns about the police force being merely an instrument susceptible to the corrupt machinations of the rich and monied class. There are two laws, some say, one for the rich, the other for the poor.

“If it were poor men from the ghetto or the middle class who were involved in this paedophile ring, I am sure that they would have been arrested already…I feel that there is going to be a cover-up…J-FLAG doesn’t protect paedophiles,” the leader of J-Flag said
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Is there a cover-up in the Peter King saga?

These friggin hypocrites only concerned about who killed King. What about the child molestation charges? What about buggery charges? This is a damn shame, enforcers of the law a protect violators of the law.:angry:
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Which paper is this Lazie? I am guessing it is not the Gleaner or Observer
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Xnews! Saw the headline when I went to Golden Krust and took a chance to search for their website.

Why it wouldn't be the Gleaner nor Observer? Dem into the coverup to?

Comment

Lazie you have time. Most people in the diplomatic core and other know about the King man behavior.

In Jamaica where informer fi dead, what do you expect. The police who is suppose to deal with it will just hide it. You wonder why them went to Bruce Golding with the leak? and not the banking commission?

Gamma may not want to touch it again but him know what a clock a strike.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I dont think Peter King's sexual orientation was ever a secret to anyone, inside or outside the diplomatic corps.

I even heard his relatives joke about it.

If there is a cover up it is to protect those who are still alive.

Word on the grapevine is that the Russian Ambassador was in bed with him when he was killed and his body was badly mutilated as well. See how quickly he was cremated after news reports of his 'heart attcak' and his body sent back to Moscow?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

What a sinting!! I smell a ROTTEN Kingfish:P:hehe:
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Word is that he was embarrassing, he went offa everything and because of that them kinda pull him offa missions.

I don't most people really care about his sexual orientation but what some a them big man a do is some wicked crime. Yes them a protect the living but why? some a dem should be in jail.

Wow a dat a the rumour? the russian ambassador? as Mdmx just say "Kingfish stink"
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X