Forget the passport.. Vaz needs a Truth Commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    You are three decade too late my friend.
    It's never too late to have an opinion... or to express it.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      not everything that is prefaced by "opinion" is exempt .... there are other factors that go into the determination of whether it really is an opinion or something else in opinion's clothing.
      I agree with that but...

I've definitely had harsh words to describe Vaz but don't believe any legal boundary has been overstepped.

He who holds himself up as some kind of leader has to be prepared to accept criticism.. especially one with the defects Vaz has.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

not saying any boundary has been overstepped....just a gentle nudge away from the boundary line

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it not to late to express it just to identify all a them.

Maybe about 50 out of the current 60 are guilty.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            not saying any boundary has been overstepped....just a gentle nudge away from the boundary line
            ok boss.

Comment

Yuh is him daddy ?

.. yuh evah si dem man wheh ah chase ball with clumsy reckless abandon towards di boundary ?

The clatter and crash is oh so amusing.. wha duh yuh ?

Comment

Just curious.. how old was Vaz at the time of this alleged event ?

Comment

I don't know, why?

He must have been a teenager.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well.. such a serious character flaw at a young age would surely manifest itself during later years.. anybody have any more material ?

Comment

Working...
                    X