Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi brethren have a few questions fi Mr. Clarke

The Editor, Sir:
    I am a West Portland voter and I have a vote to give. Roger Clarke read a number of questions, he said he had asked the Minister of Agriculture in Parliament recently. I now have a few questions for him, which I hope he will utilise this medium to answer:
    For nearly 20 years now, the solid material from the Woodstock sewage treatment plant in Buff Bay has been dried and transported away from the plant periodically. Does Jamaica export excrement, and if not, what becomes of the material moved from Woodstock?
    Does he know what type of fertiliser is used to grow the foreign vegetables imported into Jamaica under his [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]watch[/COLOR][/COLOR] and sold in our supermarkets?
    When he travels overseas, does he know what fertiliser is used on the vegetables he eats?
    Considering that a most important base in the making of skin lotion is crude oil, would he say that we are using crude oil to moisturise our skins daily and if we are so doing, shouldn't we all by now have skin [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]cancer[/COLOR][/COLOR]?
    My vote is yours to win and so your answers are being eagerly awaited.
    I am, etc.,
    A Sensible West
    Portland Voter jeromenh@yahoo.com
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Working...
X