Suh Julian Robinson didn't do his homework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh Julian Robinson didn't do his homework

or is he being the typical poppyshow? He criticized Vaz for still having a diplomatic visa even though he is no longer a member of the gov't, but I heard a list of about 25 former ministers under the previous gov't that still have their diplomatic visa. Colin Campbell the scapegoat of the Trafigura bribery admitted on radio he still has his.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The figure I heard was closer to 16 and two wives but if you say 25 then maybe that's what you heard
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      The figure I heard was closer to 16 and two wives but if you say 25 then maybe that's what you heard
      The radio personality said the list had "about 25" not in a position to dispute what she counted. Anyway ... we can say 16 ... him still come off as a poppyshow.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X