Why is the Jamaican Press so afraid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the Jamaican Press so afraid

to name names? A few weeks ago, there were news reports that a popular businessman was arrested for molesting his daughter. His name was never called. I think he went to court and the judge refused him bail.

Now I just heard on FAMEFM news that a DJ was wanted by the police in connection to a shooting death yesterday. He is planning on turning in himself tomorrow with his lawyer. His is being withheld by RJR news. Why I ask?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

The dj is ninja man.

Comment

Infooormah!

Comment

Something wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          to name names? A few weeks ago, there were news reports that a popular businessman was arrested for molesting his daughter. His name was never called. I think he went to court and the judge refused him bail.

Now I just heard on FAMEFM news that a DJ was wanted by the police in connection to a shooting death yesterday. He is planning on turning in himself tomorrow with his lawyer. His is being withheld by RJR news. Why I ask?
          The busnessman's name wasn't released to protect the identity of the child. The DJ in question is Ninjaman. When yuh want comprehensive news coverage, listen to NNN.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X