What I find amusing is that ever since the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I find amusing is that ever since the

UN HDI 2006 report drop, the comrade dem stop post inna dis yah forum. Jawge gone missing, we may affi put him face pon a milk box, Balla just prips and gone, Sickko .... has anybody seen Sickko? Karl, cut him eye pass it. Nuh worry! As Capleton say,

"They will neva change,
    Thats why we have to burn dem,"
    BURN Dem!"

Who wha play blind, play blind. Unuh were warned, now see it deh? Haiti and we inna the same bracket now. Wha yuh say Balla? Logon to progress? It too serious fi laff now.

http://hdr.undp.org/hdr2006/statistics/
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: What I find amusing is that ever since the

I think I understand what this 'Black Man Time' thing is about.

Whatever we had before.. can we get that back ?

I don't think I like 'Black Man Time'

Comment

So what are Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis and Bahamas doing that the rest ah we not doing? I'm not surprised to see T&T where it is but them shoulda shame being the so called "Economic Tiger" of the Caribbean it is CLEAR that Petrodollars are being squandered andthe wordsofMichael Manley will againcome to pass when the dollars pass through T&T like a "dose of salts"... unlesssomething is doneSOON.

As to JA? ..aahhhhhbwooyyy (sigh)

pr
      Peter R

Comment

OK! Lazie!

- for the umpteenth time: We have been underachieving! The managing of the country has been not up to snuff!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh say it .... yuh mean it? Nuh you same one say, "the figures may well be true, but no black dog fi monkey fi me!"
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (11/15/2006)yuh say it .... yuh mean it? Nuh you same one say, "the figures may well be true, but no black dog fi monkey fi me!"
            Mean it?

Yes!

"the figures may well be true, but no black dog fi monkey fi me!"

Stand by that!

PNP! PNP! PNP! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I live among the creatures of the night
              Vampires, hypocrites and parasites.

Karl, which one are you? At what point unuh ago put Jamaica first?

Comment

Working...
              X