• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica's killer cops... check the video

http://jamlink.com/
    Peter R

Criminal MP?

Omar Davies finances a criminal gang in his constituency according to the documentary. Omar should sue them to "clear" his name.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

He said he was misquoted.

The truth of the matter is these criminals are too close to these parties.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Police brutality is a big problem in Jamaica, but it's a bigger problem in NYC, chuss me.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
          Police brutality is a big problem in Jamaica, but it's a bigger problem in NYC, chuss me.
          NYC certainly have a problem ... but if yuh think it worse than Jamaica yuh living in fantasy land.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I know. It can't be worse than Jamaica. Our finest might not push plungers anywhere, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              REPORTER: Why do you think they shot them?

'RICO' (Translation): They saw them with a gun while on patrol.

REPORTER: Did you see a gun? Did they have a gun?

'RICO' (Translation): Yeah, they had one gun.

REPORTER: Did they point it at police?

'RICO' (Translation): No, he had it beside his leg. He didn't get a chance to fire it.

REPORTER: So he had the gun pointed down?

'RICO' (Translation): Down at the ground.
              What's the problem?

Comment

I asked myself that question... in this case....was the gun legal? why was it out? in the presence of police... is wha Karl call dem? bud?

But...we have to look at the fact that there is a rogue element in the force that ask no questions and take no prisoners regardless of who, what when , where, why , how...
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  What's the problem?
                  Yuh nuh!!! Shat a ni gga! Wha di 2 a dem a duh wid gun?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

police say he had a gun, so, he had a gun.

BUD!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do you always assume all police officers are crooked?
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        police say he had a gun, so, he had a gun.

BUD!!!
                        Did you watch the video? It wasn't the police who they were interviewing now was it, it was an eyewitness who has no love for the police

Comment

Did you watch the video? It wasn't the police who they were interviewing now was it, it was an eyewitness who has no love for the police
                          he said one had a gun ... yet 2 men dead? Unless unuh ago tell me a di 2 a dem did a hold the same gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            he said one had a gun ... yet 2 men dead? Unless unuh ago tell me a di 2 a dem did a hold the same gun.
                            So the police should have said:

"Excuse me my good man could you step away form that fellow holding that gun in his hand please. Thanks for your cooperation"

The eyewitness said that the man was holding the gun in his hand so Kenrick damn well knew what was going on. Maybe he shouldn't have been walking around with someone carrying an illegal gun in plain view. No?

Comment

So the police should have said:

"Excuse me my good man could you step away form that fellow holding that gun in his hand please. Thanks for your cooperation"

The eyewitness said that the man was holding the gun in his hand so Kenrick damn well knew what was going on. Maybe he shouldn't have been walking around with someone carrying an illegal gun in plain view. No?
                              Suh its okay fi the police just come with all guns blazing pon yuh uptown friends tuh? Or such a strategy is only fi dem likke ghetto boys? Shouldn't the police take steps to apprehend a suspect first? If as the witness said, it was the other youth had the gun, how come as the mother claimed, her son's stomach was shot up? If it was the other youth with the gun, how come the police stepped on his throat and shot him in the head?

Comment

Working...
                              X