McMillan steps down!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMillan steps down!!!

Good riddance....this man was the worst Security Minister we have had in years, he was not just inept, from where we sit, he never even made an effort.

After all that big chat about Crime Plan and all that...what did we get???
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

surely he could not have been worse than KD "crime is down, murder is up but don't watch that" Knight!? surely.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I guess him never waan fi tek nuh pay cut!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

as awful and as pompous as KD was...McMillan was worse, imo. Esp. since he had all these plans while in "opposition".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

him woulda REALLY have to stink up do place fi surpass KD....btw what do you mean by "in opposition"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

because he wasn't officially in opposition, was he?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No but him I know you talking about the McMillian report that he and others authored.

Many including myself was looking for a lot from him.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Have we ever had a successful Security Minister? I mean what a thankless job. Innocent people get shot them call fi yuh head, clamp down on crime and farriner fly down come mek documentary bout how yuh wikkid
                Last edited by Bricktop; April 6, 2009, 02:47 PM.

Comment

tony spaulding and "deadly" dudley thompson

Comment

I think Peter Phillips was the best in recent times. Yes, we probably had a record under his watch, but...

He needed to have gone much further but it seems as if he tried.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No angels died at Green Bay , nuh true?

Him lucky there was no JFJ back in those days.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I wonder if he would be the PM today (or at least OppositionLeader) if he didn't get adssigned that job.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't think it mattered. Few will blame him for the rise in murders.

The trouble is too many of us were fooled by Portia, myself included.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

glad you admit.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

he showed the most promise fi true...i also think that the pnp would have benefitted from him as the opposition leader.

Comment

Working...
                              X