No announcement yet.

Pirates vow to kill U.S., French sailors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand, but you think there is a good reason for it.

Comment

okay. i have taken leave of this one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        okay. i have taken leave of this one!
        Gwan - yuh running away like a pirate
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yep! Scared of ignorance!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who condones the robbey?

Did you read my posts about opportunists?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Who condones the robbey?

Did you read my posts about opportunists?
              I'm just wondering who is going to "take out" the companies and countries that dump nuclear and toxic waste in the somalian backyard or would this also be a terrorist act. Who is going to "take out" the countries that destroyed the fishing that these people used to survive. Because we now live in the west we think like the west our concept of terrorism and piracy is seriously flawed ie it depends on what affects us. The oil have fi flow so we can drive etc. I guess we have to wait until Bono or Madona take up the cause before it becomes trendy to understand. You dump toxic poisenous waste in the their backyard, steal their food resources and when them tax you accuse them of being evil terrorist/pirates.

Comment

Pentagon planning to take out pirates from inside Somalia.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/...tes/index.html

Comment

No i did not see that post. But I dont doubt your motives and I do understand the sentiment..

Comment

Here it is:

Clearly, 2 wrongs dont make a right, but it is expected that people will rebel from such treatment and that opportunist will jump in and exploit the situation.

Comment

How quickly people forget.

I do not remember the exact time I read previous stories about somalia, but I do know it was within the year 2009.

The stories were about how ALOT of countries were dumping their crap in somalia's waters, to include cruise ship waste and nuclear waste. These stories also went on to say how somalia said if it does not stop, that they would stop it.

Now comes a string of stories in the past few weeks of somali pirates taking over ships, and how they are terrorists, and dangerous, and blah blah blah. Had anyne been paying attention EARLIER, they would not have put 2+2 together, but 1+1, because it is a simpler equation than 2+2. All kinds of people are dumping crap into their waters, mucking up their enviroment, to include the new axis of evil, britain, america, isreal, as well as oher countries.

The first thing that comes to mind is the man made global warming propaganda being pushed by britain and america. If they are dumping crap into somalia's waters, then they can not be as scared about global warming as they claim. Which they aren't, because it is a lie.

The second thing that comes to mind is "well what the hell did you think was going to happen stupid?". If you go messing with other people's potential food sources and overall health, they are going to come after anyone the percieve as the threat, ESPECIALLY if they have little to begin with. Which in this case is all the ships being seized by them.

Thirdly, this seems to be another attempt by the ones in charge, to escalate more confusion, to take focus off of them, by calling these people pirates, after stories have already come out previously as to why this is all taking place now.

Bottom line is basicly the same as it ever was regarding the side expressed by governments regarding somalia.

If their lips are moving they are lying.

P.S. This link says the the are still taking ships regardless of american military killing them, within a time frame that could be considered immediately after.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...s-hijack-irene

Comment

Yes agreed. opportunist will jump to expoit the situation on both sides.

Comment

Working...
                        X