Since the Crawle /Krall murders, I've

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the Crawle /Krall murders, I've

been a constant critic of the JCF. Must lift my hat to them and the JDF for ending the ordeal without anyone being harmed. Whey the BUD advocates deh?

Can you imagine if it was Adams? 5hittttttt!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So what mean? Crawle change you? I hope this nuh mek you switch again .
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh tek TWO bites a di cherry and STILL get it wrong....i wonder if it is symptomatic of.....

anyway the proper name is KRAAL.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        yuh tek TWO bites a di cherry and STILL get it wrong....i wonder if it is symptomatic of.....

anyway the proper name is KRAAL.
        Whew .... Thanks!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          been a constant critic of the JCF. Must lift my hat to them and the JDF for ending the ordeal without anyone being harmed. Whey the BUD advocates deh?

Can you imagine if it was Adams? 5hittttttt!!!
          Ban the guns!
          ...and this guy would not qualify as a BUD! BUDs are using the 'right minds' for wrong. This guy has not got a 'right mind'.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Ban the guns!
            ...and this guy would not qualify as a BUD! BUDs are using the 'right minds' for wrong. This guy has not got a 'right mind'.
            See di hypocrite dem a gallang deh!!! Based on your BUD stance, how would the police know if one is of unsound mind if dem shoot first then figure out the rest later?

Comment

why yuh a twist up karl?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X