Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whe Mosiah deh

Him nuh hear say nuh road nuh block? Him can come a werk
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Responsible opposition, for a change?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

RESPONSIBLE?!!! do you remember your comment on portia's statements?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No, I don't.

But comments vs actions?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you don't? OK. I will leave it there.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Or rather, no momentum to attach to.

None a dem nuh responsible when it comes to political games, unfortunately.

I concede however that they play this round well, compared to recent missteps.

Comment

Well Bruce did a decent PR job by telling the people from a few months ago and reminding them. The fact that there are some offset may have blow some steam outta the demonstration too, but the PNP was not actively planning demonstration but I bet if you had 50,000 people out deh inna the streets then you would have PNP rep out deh.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The parties dont normally plan these demonstrations. They just piggy back on them.

However, kudos to the PNP for reading the way the wind blows and playing it cool this time, compared to recent missteps. I guess they are getting better at the game.

Comment

Yep, I hope they get it but listening to Vincent Morrison from the NWU, you know that is only a matter of time. Them have fi get rid of some of the old warriors and get strong leadership who think progressively.

Comment

Suh hold on.. is di opposition was gwine block roads ??

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                      Suh hold on.. is di opposition was gwine block roads ??
                      Sshhhh ... yuh nuh know dem mythical belief bout who lock down country fi gain power? Sometimes when one a drown inna dem ignorance ... yuh either throw dem a life raft or mek dem drown.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                      X