Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usian Bolt need fi stick to running. Him

need fi get a driver.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes him need a chaffeur. Him nuh did have an accident a few years back too.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

M3 nuh have airbag ?

Comment

Why deploy if di occupants dem still safe!? Now yuh can recycle di airbag dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A wonder what speed he was doing?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi agree wid HL now - time fi Bolt live a Merica. Dem road yah, and wi owna driva dem, will kill people off!

We could easily have been a nation in mourning right now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They say it doesn't appear he was speeding. If he was speeding, he would have ended up further off the highway and there would be tyre marks, they say. Not sure how much tyre mark you'll get on a wet surface.

Look like tyre problem.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

oh ok if a tire problem I understand. Still look bad still as very rare I see a bimmer look so bad.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly!!

You are the only other person questioning the tyres!!!!

This can only be a tire or engine torque issue (which caused differential wheel spin). Weird.

Comment

Just driving partially on the shoulder can result in a car getting out of control because of the difference in friction between the two surfaces. And the wetness don't help!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It looks like he could not manage the vehicle on a wet surface.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

But he was trained in Germany to drive the car!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't know if him want to meet Ronaldo of Manu now, it seems kinda dangerous as both of them have the same thing in common.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            I don't know if him want to meet Ronaldo of Manu now, it seems kinda dangerous as both of them have the same thing in common.
                            Yuh got that right!
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Teking a few laps in closed course neva help him at all.
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X