Nothing shower , nothing green , nothing JLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing shower , nothing green , nothing JLP

Funny as hell , A mans american daughter has just begun to realise the impact of Jamaican politics , for years she always wondered why her father only wore clothing excluding green , red and orange in particular .She often heard stories about politics and his love for the PNP , born PNP and a guh dead PNP , when he dies dont bury him in that cemetary by Molynes road because according to him pure JLP bury down deh...Keep in mind he lives in NY .

So when his daughter invites him to her baby shower , I dont think a die hard could expect the reply ..Mi Nuh inna nothing showa !!!

Did he go you might ask ? ...NO ! ...lol

Poor lady .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Funny as hell , A mans american daughter has just begun to realise the impact of Jamaican politics , for years she always wondered why her father only wore clothing excluding green , red and orange in particular .She often heard stories about politics and his love for the PNP , born PNP and a guh dead PNP , when he dies dont bury him in that cemetary by Molynes road because acoording to him pure JLP bury down deh...Keep in mind he lives in NY .

So when his daughter invites him to her baby shower , only a die hard could expect the reply ..Mi Nuh inna nothing showa !!!

Did he go you might ask ? ...NO ! ...lol

Poor lady .
    Dat sound like Jawge, KArl or Mosiah!
    Last edited by Lazie; May 4, 2009, 01:36 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am a die hard PNP man too , I think she was pulling my leg , but then again , its too serious to be funny.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well, be fair, Jamaican men rarely attend baby shower don't it?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

True but what a story behind the excuse.

Comment

I don't have a problem wid showa. I take one almost every day!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I hope him draw bath daily then! LoL

Comment

Working...
              X