beenie afficionado aka bricktop or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beenie afficionado aka bricktop or

any one for that matter...what is the title of the beenie man song which has the line "i gwine tek mi chalk and mark up yuh blackboard"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    any one for that matter...what is the title of the beenie man song which has the line "i gwine tek mi chalk and mark up yuh blackboard"?
    Blackboard - Mecca Riddim

Comment

wicked tune
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

fi real!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Riddim bad with sly and robbie them and Leroy the hornsman(even though I never really rate him) but he did a good job and everything was timed perfectly.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Riddim done by Don drummond & the skatallites called eastern standard time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV2pE...eature=related
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

tenk yuh...same wid foundation...off a scratch perry riddim....MANY of those early riddims were rehashed...

dawn penn's "no no no" e.g. is jackie mittoo's "ghetto organ".

Comment

This is the original:OOh yeah refurbished to a faster pace , nothing new under the sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSvH...om=PL&index=27

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I traced a song from ska to , DJ music to Rap, rehashed , refurbished ,I traced one from ska to rap .

Comment

you have to admit though that it was a total redo. Good pointing out anyway.

Comment

Of course it gets faster more computerised .But the horns can never be denied.

Comment

"foundation" ..... check the definition!

Comment

See yah Beenie Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxV5...om=PL&index=20

Comment

Working...
                          X