Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce admits early response policy failures

Refreshing!!

Rare is the politician who even hints at failure...even when it is obvious as it is in this case. There may be hope for him yet.

Now it's left for him to summon the courage to admit that he & the country desperately needs everyone to pull together...and start an urgent process of building that social plan.

Grading Golding: PM concedes his administration could have made better use of early period in office

Published: Sunday | August 30, 2009

PRIME MINISTER Bruce Golding has candidly admitted that his administration has lost some of the political capital that ushered it into almost office almost two years ago by failing to deal decisively with the economic challenges that confront the country. "You have a fair amount of political capital when you assume office, and I think, perhaps, we might have invested it more in some tougher decisions at that time," Golding told a recent Gleaner Editors' Forum when he was asked to assess his first two years in office.

Now that the PM has made the admission...look for the sycophants to be a little less stupid in denying this reality.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Good move, Bruce. And that's why your party remains strong! If only you could get some of your ministers to be as honest. Tell Man A Yard to get off Omar's case and DO something for a change, along with his other 2/3s!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh sure but this is not what the young people
      of Ja was told prior to Sept.7th 2007 Can you handle anything that comes your way? "ofcourse, just get those incompetent losers out of the way and I will make you wealthy and prosperous". They don't know what they are doing. Now Mia Culpa.

Ah well ah guess we have to werk wid Brucie

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Good move, Bruce. And that's why your party remains strong! If only you could get some of your ministers to be as honest. Tell Man A Yard to get off Omar's case and DO something for a change, along with his other 2/3s!
        Oh ... thats yuh problem with Shaw? Because yuh think he is on Omar's case? Yuh have a knack to ignore the facts in an issue ... no wonder yuh come with this.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

bruce just haffi face it and he has faced it like a man in my opinion...for 18 years well more like the last 10, we had smoke being blown up our ass....more gyal, more phone, more cyaar.... and run wid it was the order of the day.

bruce is being responsible and TRYING to be accountable. the past (dudus) is about to rise up gi him a bite yuh si....i'm wondering who else will take the fall or will they find a way....hopefully.. .no way is found and all politicians with dirty hands will be exposed...that would be a good first step....bruce might well be a casualty...but ef a suh, a suh!

just keep darryl away from any real power...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

come on Gamma raise di level: that was a talk on some campaign trail.
            I went to JA and heard Bruce saying " money deh yah but dem nah spen it wid dem" did I pay attention to that? The sad thing is thathe needs help and NannyP should instruct her party how to go about helping.

On the Dudus issue: Boss as we know it the world is smaller and I think the US has already learnt from the Mexican crisis. In short they are nipping things in the bud before it affects national security. There is this book I read once that said : Think globally and act locally; the times have changed. We have too many interconnections these days; hence we have to be careful of what's going on in our sorroundings (local that is).

Comment

raise di level? did you see the global financial crisis coming in 2007?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Yuh have a knack to ignore the facts in an issue ...
                ah weak!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah weak!
                  Yeah, nuh same way last week yuh want ppl to ignore the fact the occupant of the house handed it over in a mess. Gwaan form the fool.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Yeah, nuh same way last week yuh want ppl to ignore the fact the occupant of the house handed it over in a mess. Gwaan form the fool.
                    A $60M mess! I guess the security deposit couldn't cover that!

Woieeee! stop!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A $60M mess! I guess the security deposit couldn't cover that!

Woieeee! stop!
                      My position on the money spent is known, but for people like you to want to absolve the former occupants is simply hypocritical ... and the beat goes on, cause now yuh want to ppl to overlook Omar's mess as well.

Comment

What if I told you yes? I have a caucasian friend (was an engineer on
                        the West coast) who told me in april of the impending US recession (check my banking to confirm it, well you can't but yes I acted).* This guy has vast amount of info, vast I tell you. I once went to his house and he has clothes closet filled with hard drives of info. He has changed my view of the world with the knowledge he gave me. Well the only reason why I gain some access to his treasure was because I could perform certain mental leaps with computer networks.

Met yet another caucasian (hey I must be soem magnet ) he is into the arts. This guy can name almost any movie or TV show (Scifi or horror). I put him to the test: There was this show I saw on JBC whilst in Ja where a kid played video game until he won the game and got sucked into the machine. I always wanted to see it again but could not remember the name (I called it Bishop) he brought the DVD next day to me at work. Ofcourse I had some software that he wanted Exchange is no robbery.

Moral of the story: There are people out there with info that would amaze you.

*World is changing before our very eyes and many don't even notice it. more on this point later.

Comment

Why was their race important, Jawge?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That's the advantage they say we have over robots: by just mentioning the ethnicity it saved me from explaining a lot of things. Had I just say a friend I met you would have lingering questions in your mind (such as; how, where and why) I have said thing on here before and it wasn't a problem. I can recall speaking of brasil and I said an "american brother" (which explains he is new to int'l football among other things) it never bothered you about the race then but it explain certain things quickly to you.

The above are the hurdles that artificial intelligence experts are trying to overcome. Humans use associative reasoning one word can carry a whole bunch of subtle info without spelling everything out. A robot will see the word and interpret i for what it is.

Why are you concerned about the race, pray tell?

Comment

one box-down is enough for the day, oh learned one.

thanks! i'll be on my way now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X