Clear All

Duh.

Race is a social construct.

Comment

Ah whe di..!?

God Bless America...

lol !

Comment

An other thing I learned was that Neanderthal man and Homo Sapiens were two distinct species...dont know why I assumed that one had evolved from the other...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Yep, Neaderthal was a "different" species of humans. Both evolved from Homo Erectus but Neanderthals were a European species, eventually displaced by Homo Sapiens as they made thier way there from Africa.

I don't know if this has been conclusively resolved, but i remember there was some speculation as to wether they could have produced offspring with Homo Sapiens, or if the offspring would be a "mule".
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yea. plus it ONLY takes 20,000 years for our body to adopt to an environment so that explains, Missa Chin, Blaka, Blue yeye, and Indian
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

yuh mean to tell mi dat it is not the evil dr yacub on his island somewhere?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Yuhseeit! Black people are so happy to find some other blood in their veins. Anything to prove dat dem cyaan suh badlucked to have 100% African blood.

Whey dem say? Out of Many, One People!
                lol... you are so funny... but guess wha... yuh right...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                X