Islandman whey yuh deh??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman whey yuh deh??

... di man dem sey dem reddy fi yuh lead wi tuh di promised lan of micro projects:

Gamma, Karl, Assasin et al reddy

Jamaica still ah bruk dung ...suh ....mek wi dweet.

Whey yuh seh?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

You know me ready fe be involved in whatever way I can. Me nuh know if me can manage the Moses burden though.

Anyway, I guess we need to setup a conference call as a start to see who and what we working with.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The first order of business is how to get around the damn USA human trafficking ting..

Mi miss me Eastern European and Russian jubbie dem..

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        You know me ready fe be involved in whatever way I can. Me nuh know if me can manage the Moses burden though.

Anyway, I guess we need to setup a conference call as a start to see who and what we working with.
        If not Moses how about Aaron??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Mek me know what you have in mind. Me know you have an overall vision so mek we see where me can fit in.

PM me with a little more detail nuh.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Mek me know what you have in mind. Me know you have an overall vision so mek we see where me can fit in.

PM me with a little more detail nuh.
            will do

Comment

Working...
            X