X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Lovers - Steel Pulse

Steel Pulse - Chant a Psalm - Nyahbinghi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15a65V83xI
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    Steel Pulse - Chant a Psalm - Nyahbinghi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15a65V83xI
    my group dat...looking ah likkle tiad?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

grizzly retired.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Had a family member (huge family) playing with them...yu need tickets?

Comment

well ef yuh can get tickets next time dem in concert anywhere near whey mi deh i will call on you! count on it!!

one a my top 3 reggae bands dat!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

..and the other 2 are - Third World, Wailers, Roots Underground?

Comment

third world and chalice.

Comment

I used to really like Chalice. Somewhat underrated in my opinion.

Probably my favourite Chalice song is an early one that I don't think they released as a single. I think the name was Praise Him.

The lyrics went something like:

When the fortunes of this world are falling
                People now in exile bawling
                I lick a chalice and I praise him
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yeah man...plus .... good to be there, dangerous disturbances, still love you, wicked intention, can't dub, stew peas, dancehall monic, revival time....

Comment

btw robbie peart did have a song name "ol' nyagah"...wickid likkle chune. he was a good frontman for chalice i thought...trevor roper took it to another level tho..

Comment

I think I remember it:

"Don't call me ol nyagah nooo..."

Pity Chalice never got that international fan base like Third World was able to get.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

when yuh stick around for 2 months, that's what happens!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you right on all count.

Wayne was the lead on "I still love you"
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mek wi add a lack of a sense of time to your myriad of sins!!!

Comment

das di song!

Comment

Working...
                              X