No announcement yet.

Sass, it looks like the Dems going to move forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, but i worked too hard to keep myself in line with INS rules and regulations. if yuh illegal, yuh illegal, and you should not have any rights. a suh me see it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A few years ago they were going to pass an amnesty for kids who grew up in the US and even went through college. Some even came here when they were one year old and not even that they could pass.

many employers employ these people without any papers.
      I was working in a school district where parents did not come to parent teachers meetings as they thought Immigration would be there. Now imagine how good those children will do.

Touch still, we need better laws. What you are advocating is one I would support but it can't be done because of the laws in place. If you getting a work visa it has to be advertised for a while and no qualifed American can't be turned away, Then it take years unless you are a special talent like scientists. Other than that it is pretty much marriage. While these laws in place the border to Mexico is wide open.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well it is clear why. Because if your re-election may be determined by this vote you would rather kick it down the road for someone else to deal with later.

Its the way American politics has worked from the start. They kicked the slavery issue down the road for 80 years with compromises until there was nowhere left to kick it.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          i know that part. my point is in addition to being there illegally, dem committing further crimes by using illegal ss# etc...the law cannot aid you to benefit from yuh own wrongs!

mi sure mi have family memba whey fall inna dat deh category but if yuh illegal, eida regularise yuhself or undastan that you will be on the outside looking in!

...but common sense suggests that for 'the health of the nation' they be included. In my book, denying them is a 'cut off yuh nose, fi spite yuh face' sinting...

...ooooh taxes?
          All the illegals pay...some just skip the income taxes.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

they dont realy need Republican support depending on the Mass replacement for kennedy.. this bipartisan thing aint gonna fly..

Comment

"illegal" is just a word to yuh nuh true?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                "illegal" is just a word to yuh nuh true?
                In this case of illegal immigrants...it is what I observe and believe! The power brokers of the good ole USA put in the public this raging debate...but they quietly move onwards and forwards using the 'illegals' to make mega...multi-billions of bucks!

They are not serious about getting rid of what is driving mega-billions into their coffers! Yuh nuh seit tuh?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

unless you are one of the power brokers and that is your posiion ... i asked YOU whether there is any relevance to what is meant by "illegal"? are you comfortable defending the status of "illegals" as "illegals" because it is merely just a word.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X