Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Hope Alive !

Bruce draw fi anneda Campionite..

Makes sense to put the Countries brightest critical areas of Govt... doh !

"Patrick Casserly, former CEO of out-sourcing firm E-Services based in Montego Bay, is to join the Ministry of Finance, highly placed sources said last night"

Pity the KC and JC cabals failed us.. but.. live and learn dem can wheel and come again.. mi si Patrick Dallas ah try a ting fi bring dem back.. no Aviation School but is a start. LOL !

Wi will tek some Campionite if wi cyaan get di Farin White man dem.... wi all give di PNP a few fi help dem out.. dem need it badly !

Oh, I see what's happening - if you're a successful business man, there is room for you in the Ministry of Finance. Clearly, Shaw has no shame. He is being propped up on all sides by these private sector "geniuses", some of whom have already fallen by the wayside in less than 2 years!, and he doesn't realise that what the prime minister is saying is, mi nuh rate yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is Patrick Dallas working on bringing back?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

if you're a successful business man, there is room for you in the Ministry of Finance....mosiah there may be something wroong with that, what is it?

omar davies was not a successfull businessman and yet he was minister of finance. at the end of the day if the MOF can put together a team to get the job done effectively, that is how i would grade him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i am not saying that successful business men have no place in govt. but right now it's a case of one down...

the bigger point is does Shaw look like he can manage the job at all?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am not impress with the job Shaw is doing so far. Despite the economic crisis, but despite Omar brilliance he failed to achieve anything except keeping inflation low.

Get all the brains that is needed involved. We need their help. Bruce Golding know their is no great financial genius in the current JLP representitves.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There you go again. How Omar come inna dis?!? Omar is gone, Sass! let's deal with the present!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a di only recent example we have to compare Shaw with. You can't do 14 years and expect to just no be compared to. It is the only example we currently have.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Okay, so we have established that Omar was a failure and that Shaw, with all his faults, could even be better. What next?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"could even be better".

Where did you get that? So far Shaw hasn't done much to impress me. He has achieved nothing economically.

Comment

He has acheived nothing economically ???

Um.. and when exactly did you expect to see the 'results' of anything he has done or is doing ??

Comment

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...RAS_FOR_KC.asp

Comment

Some real indicators changing like balance of payment, balance of trade, Interest rate cut, productivity and growth in the GDP.

those are what I expect to see changes in from a finance minister.

Comment

When ???

Before, during or after the record setting Global recession ??

LOL !!

Comment

yes there is a recession but some basic changes would help. I haven't seen much implemented.

Comment

Working...
                              X