Sickko: A Minute Of Your Time Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko: A Minute Of Your Time Please

Are you on BookFace with a picture standing beside an elderly gentleman? If so we have a mutual friend

Yes the elderly man with the big smile is my father...link me nuh?

Didn't you see gamma on my list too. or did he look waaay too relaxed for you to recognise him..LOL!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

I'll have to check out gamma when I get home Is gamma relaxing on the YACHT
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

No wasn't the yacht this time but he was on the sands with the heirs to the empire...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

ah bwoy....and di big one already ask mi if him can have certain a mi belongings when mi dead!! mi haffi a watch mi back!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!

What him want the Cartier watch that you only wear on Tuesdays or the Daimlier that you drive to the market?
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh need fi watch yuh back, front and sides
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X