let me take Webhly word to the top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let me take Webhly word to the top

"What has been happening for the last 20 years - I call it the treadmill effect - you are producing a deficit because you are spending more than you are earning. To cover that deficit, you have to go to the market and borrow, so there is a demand for funds, you crowd out private capital, interest rates go up, there is a confidence factor; low productivity and then you have a foreign-exchange gap. You have to grow the economy. To achieve the reduction in the debt, the Jamaican economy has to undergo major reforms. The status quo cannot remain the same."

Until that day man can talk.
    As I said years ago a annual percent rate of 3% ANY government would have had my support. Think that we couldn't achieve that in the 90s and early 200as when every progressive country in the world did and man a talk.

What we need is people fi come straight and tell us why we didn't and how we move forward and grow the economy without that the talk of unity is just that and self serving.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

It is quite simple. Give the party that has demonstrated the ability to grow the economy 18 years behind the wheel.

Condemn the party that demonstrated the inability to grow the economy after 18 years behind the wheel to an equivalent time in purgatory.

Simple really.

Ockham's Razor principle.

Comment

Working...
    X