A Jamaican telephone bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Jamaican telephone bill

The Digicel bill was exceptionally high and so the man of the house called a family meeting on a Saturday morning after breakfast.to discuss the matter.and find out who is responsible.

Dad: Everybody, hear mi now.....Dis nuh right.......unoo haffe cut back pon yu calls..... De phone bill very high an is not me..'.cause mi nuh use de house phone.........Mi use di one ah mi office....so...which one ah oonoo...run up di bill..............

Mum: Don't look pon me......Mi hardly use de house phone..... for mi use mi work phone to mek my calls......so ah no me.......

Son: Ah no me either...... Mi never use the house phone.......Mi always use mi company mobile.........

(Everybody then turn to look at the helper).

Maid: So, wha de problem?...... All ah wi nuh de use we work phone?.........(cheeeuwpp....kisses teeth)

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Very good, very relevant....also watch teenaged daughters.

Comment

Working...
      X