RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard the chune in defence of Dudus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard the chune in defence of Dudus?

I don't know the artistes but it's done to a yankee chune named Party in the USA.

The lyrics mention "they want to take Presi away", "how dem fi waan Dudus when dem cyaan find Bin Laden" and all sorts of things about the order he keeps in downtown Kingston and the rest of it.

I don't have a problem with anyone singing in support of any person, especially one who has not been convicted in a court of law, but when the lyrics talk about filling up Maddens if they take that person into custody, that crosses the line into inciting mass murder.

The song should be banned and the Broadcast Commission should haul up Zip 103 for playing it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I don't know the artistes but it's done to a yankee chune named Party in the USA.

The lyrics mention "they want to take Presi away", "how dem fi waan Dudus when dem cyaan find Bin Laden" and all sorts of things about the order he keeps in downtown Kingston and the rest of it.

I don't have a problem with anyone singing in support of any person, especially one who has not been convicted in a court of law, but when the lyrics talk about filling up Maddens if they take that person into custody, that crosses the line into inciting mass murder.

The song should be banned and the Broadcast Commission should haul up Zip 103 for playing it.
    Twin of Twins. The BC ban it?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Next ting dem gwine mek tune about shooting people based on sexual orientation...

God Forbid !!

Comment

Working...
      X