UFOs in Downtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    It depends on where they catch him, if it is in "Jamaica". But either way if we have a fugitive that the Jamaican government is "afraid" to turn in or afraid of "civil war" then won't the US kindly offer some help?
    I don't believe the gentleman will have foreign travel plans anytime soon.... his travel will have to be imposed on him.

There will be nowhere else for him to be caught or terminated other than Jamaica
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You don't see the irony? Jamaica is quotes because mi and you know he is not going anywhere but it wouldn't surprise me if he was said to be caught trying to escape at sea to escape the legal matters.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        You don't see the irony? Jamaica is quotes because mi and you know he is not going anywhere but it wouldn't surprise me if he was said to be caught trying to escape at sea to escape the legal matters.
        I guess your irony (sarcasm perhaps?) is too sophisticated 4 me
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ok.. look like seh is just some books and computah dem a delivah...

Babylon nuh easy at all.. talk about a mind job..

Presents or Pain.. your choice..same method of delivery..

Diabolical !

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            mek di board dem stay same place. dis is too much coincidence. sumpten a go happen, sumpten a go happen!

A dat yuh crystal ball a tell yuh
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Cho man

Mi did think seh it was a Klingon "Bird of prey" decloaking outta di lower atmosphere. Likkle most mi did haffi send a distress call to Captain Kirk and the United Federation of Planets and the United Fruit Company too, while mi at it.

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                A dat yuh crystal ball a tell yuh
                no, a dat kartel song tell him.

Comment

Working...
                X