Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High speed chase live on TV

CNN headline news...car going at over 130MPH
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Damn ... for a minute there I thought it was in Jamaica.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what, yuh nuh tink wi have road fi drive dem speed deh too?

cho!

where did i put those stress tablets?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        what, yuh nuh tink wi have road fi drive dem speed deh too?

cho!

where did i put those stress tablets?
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

a major crash waiting to happen
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

what OJ do dis time?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

caught....only a matter of time
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Black man.....
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

~sigh~ as always.

Comment

you can see that he doesn'thave a care in the world by his body language. He was probably prepared to die today.

Comment

LOL! You sound like me, anytime there is a crime story and they are about to show the "suspect" I say to myself "I HOPE is not a black man...I hope is not... Oh Sh!t"
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol...all black people think the same. My first thing after seeing that the person is black is - "Sh!t I hope he/she is not a Jamaican".

Comment

Yet how many black men we have in real car racing...LOL..haffi tek bad things mek joke to rhatid
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

My thought as well... if he is not Jamaican we soon hear he used to hang out with Jamaican friends in the South Florida area
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X