No announcement yet.

Will our people ever stop the madness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to reverse the path took in 1972 ?

We shake of di oppressahs and living free !

Comment

um.. it does not count when you pay for the 'friendliness'...

Comment

Pay???

Comment

Historian;201589]Don1, you no doubt realize by now that my life’s interest, and the way I make my living, is by writing. You will no doubt, therefore, understand what I’m implying here when I say that if I had posted my original well-written response to you, which I (thankfully) deleted at the last minute, then the moderators here – EVERY single one of them – would have been forced to either delete my response or ban me from this focking forum!!
          Yes I've seen you repeatedly state that your daily bread comes from writing. What relevance your profession has to this discussion is unclear to me.

Furthermore....Upon being banned I'm sure you would be sorely missed by quite a few here.

But, like I said, I deleted my original post a minute or two before submitting it .

I guess we are thankful for your mercy

But in the meantime, bredrin, please always bear this in mind: If my posts choose to be “universally negative,” then that is, without question, my constitutional free-speech right! I see very little to be positive about as far as Jamaica in 2009 is concerned, and your sh!t will not change that!!

Now you move from negative to nasty... tut tut ... unworthy of a scribe of your vast talents and accomplishments.

Secondly, if I’m “currently doing or willing to do anything to help the country,” there is nothing in Jamaica’s Constitution (which, I can assure you, I have thoroughly perused, each focking sensible as well as stupid chapter and article, in the past) that compels me to reveal these personal intentions on an Internet message board!!

I agree...you are not so compelled. No problem there.

I would not be surprised if you have nothing worthwhile to reveal in the matter of assisting, even in a minor way, our beloved homeland...other than the offering of your strident voice.

People choose either to be part of the problem or part of the solution.

Nationals who do nothing but bellyache...are themselves part of the problem.

What category do you fall in? oops sarry...you plead the Fifth...your constitutional right. LoL!

Selah

Jamaica have ah Fifth??
          Last edited by Don1; December 2, 2009, 12:06 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X