Gold reach recoird high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold reach recoird high

US$1200 per ounce, wonder where my grandmother hid her earings and bangles...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    US$1200 per ounce, wonder where my grandmother hid her earings and bangles...
    We have to activate the Clarendon works, how about the Gold in St James?

Comment

Well that was my target for selling a percentage of my gold coin "stash" which I did yesterday.

Now of course its barrelling towards $1250, lol. But is so it go, I feel more at ease knowing I am already way ahead of the game whatever happens from here.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

What you sell it for? Paper?

Ah suh yuh trust the funny colour green paper suh?

LoL

Comment

Nuh trust it at all, not long term anyway. But you know, the paper is still useful and cheap for transactions and I may have some fairly major ones in the next 3-6 months.

I am keeping the rest for the long term though, maybe if we hit $2500 in the next 2 years I might reconsider, lol.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LoL

Ahright sah.

I see you have another "real" asset lined up!

Comment

Working...
            X