No announcement yet.

How unnuh fi say Kartel naave talent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is not about character but a man's son and someone's mother who are real people.

My know you wouldn't like nobody sing a threathening song about your family and neither would I. Them a take it way to far.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

fi what? fi threathen Kids and grandmother's life? YES
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        fi what? fi threathen Kids and grandmother's life? YES
        What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Live

what is your point? Nobody can curse on my job and you certainly can't talk bout anybody family in a bad way. You get fired for that.

What is your point.

Comment

Live

what is your point? Nobody can curse on my job and you certainly can't talk bout anybody family in a bad way. You get fired for that.

What is your point.
            If you work for a corporation, I guarantee they have negatively influenced peoples lives waaaay more than any deejay in Jamaica

Comment

this is not about character but a man's son and someone's mother who are real people.

My know you wouldn't like nobody sing a threathening song about your family and neither would I. Them a take it way to far.
              how are they taking it too far when neither of them have attacked their nemesis' mother or child in real life. u dont understand music dude. it's only a musical rivalry. both artistes have come out and said that they have not and will never take it to a physical level. why are u so worried then?

Comment

Both Artist can say anything. Do you think the parents and kids approve of them been degraded in any song?

Do you a favor. Go a airport go DJ something bout "setting a bomb inna the place" and then say a just lyrics cause you never set a bomb yet.

Comment

bricktop, stop gwaan like yuh a eediat! cho man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Man seh "two party wid the same sad song", ah wah im mean doe? Oh these two party were formed by Cousins, fambily.

Comment

u right tdowl. from now on mi ago start blast da tune yah anywhey mi go. come to think of it, mi might go blast it a King's House.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        bricktop, stop gwaan like yuh a eediat! cho man!
                        Man will hype up inna sweatshop Nike shoes and blood diamond ears ring yet waan cuss Kartel. The man is making his money legally what's the problem? Slackness will be here forever so let's move on.

Comment

Working...
                        X